You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
Similar Jay Samit quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- if you begin, you win.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Start small and keep going.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the nonsuccessful ones is pure perseverance.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.