If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- In one minute you can change your attitude and in that minute you can change your entire day.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- The secret of success is to do the common thing uncommonly well.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- I want to put a ding in the universe
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.