Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
Similar Kamal Ravikant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- To win without risk is to triumph without glory.
- It’s what you do in the dark that puts you in the light
- Build up your faith while starving the fears.
- Every threat to the status quo is an opportunity in disguise.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Hungry people always win.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- It is a waste of time not to do the most effective, useful, or important thing you can do.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.