Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
Similar Kamal Ravikant quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Sell before you start
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- To rise you must first fall.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Selling is a game that requires so much more than the ability to play it.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive and determination of the people who do it as it is about the product they sell.
- All businesses — no matter if they make dog food or software — don’t sell products, they sell solutions.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.