Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
Similar Andrena Sawyer quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Creating anything that never existed before is not sanity.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- If you really want to be happy, be happy and share happiness
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.