To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe.
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- Sometimes life’s going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Stop chasing the money and start chasing the passion.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- Inaction is the biggest failure
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- The world is round, so there is no corner for anyone to lean against
- Data may disappoint, but it never lies.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- Diligence is the mother of good fortune.