A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- People who say you will fail are people who have never been successful in their lives
- The road to success is always under construction.
- You can only succeed through a steady persistent effort.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- If you can imagine it in details, it can be done.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
- How you spend your time is more important than how much you have.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- To get something new done you have to be stubborn and focused, to the point that others might find unreasonable.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.