Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
Similar Peter F. Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- People who love all fields of knowledge are the ones who can best spot the patterns that exist across nature.
- School was designed to get you to fall in line and get a job in someone else’s company.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Stop writing caption. Go action!
- Boredom creates breakthroughs.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- Big things start small.
- Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- You have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.