Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
Similar Peter F. Drucker quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Without breaking the rules sometimes, you won’t achieve anything.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Make it happen, or it won’t.