Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- if you begin, you win.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.
- Healthiness and happiness are dependent on each other
- You’ll never know how close you are to victory if you give up.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Sometimes in life, it has to be enough to be proud of yourself, even if no one else notices.
- Entrepreneurs build ladders, employees climb them.
- If not now, when?
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Most improved things can be improved.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.