Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analog for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- Hard worker always feel energetic.
- Entrepreneurs don’t ask for permission. They act per a mission.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- Hungry people always win.
- if you begin, you win.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- Living is different from just existing.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- To rise you must first fall.
- (It is not good to) weigh too much on someone’s talent and not someone’s personality. I think it matters whether someone has a good heart.