Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
Similar Steve Jobs quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Think big to see big.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve, not to invent, not to improve the customer experience.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.