Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
Similar Stephen Richards quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Building your dreams is the only way not to work for someone else’s dreams.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Threshold is where the madness ends and the magic begins.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Act like a champion, and then become one.
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.