Happy people produce. Bored people consume.
Similar Stephen Richards quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Business success is 80% psychology and 20% mechanics.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Be so good they can’t ignore you.
- Vision without execution is just hallucination.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- What we need to do is always lean into the future; you have to lean into that and figure out what to do because complaining isn’t a strategy.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Think big from the beginning.
- If you’re long―term oriented, customer interests and shareholder interests are aligned.
- The world is a Treasure Map
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- Be bold to begin.