Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
Similar Delvin R. Chatterson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Where there’s a WALL, there’s a WAY.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Successful companies are started, and made successful, by at least two, and usually more, soulmates.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Work like hell. I mean you just have to put in 80 to 100 hour weeks every week. [This] improves the odds of success.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.