Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
Similar Delvin R. Chatterson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- No guts, no story.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Dream big but always plan small
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Humans are born to build something outrageous.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life.
- Sell before you start
- Someday is a dangerous word.
- Don’t interpret anything too much. This is time waster number 1.
- The more businesses you have, the less work you do.