Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
Similar Delvin R. Chatterson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- There is no problem you can’t take absolute advantage of.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- The goal was never to bear the competition, or to make a lot of money. It was to do the greatest thing possible, or even a little greater
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- I’m not gonna die before i serve my purpose
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- You can get into any business by leveraging joint ventures.