If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
Similar Miles Anthony Smith quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Success is never accidental.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- See the big picture and details of everything in your life (zoom out, then zoom in).
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Perfectionism is a disease. Procrastination is a disease. ACTION is the cure.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart.