If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
Similar Miles Anthony Smith quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- The thing that motivates me is a very common form of motivation. And that is, with other folks counting on me, it’s so easy to be motivated.
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- Dream big but always plan small
- Act and fail, but don’t fail to act.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Don’t die without fulfilling your purpose.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Be the best at what you do or the only one doing it.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Every day is your entire life.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset