People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Selling is a sacred trust between buyer and seller.
- It is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- If you’re not failing from time to time, you’re not aiming high enough.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- You’ve got to start with the customer experience and work back toward the technology – not the other way around.