The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get
- Entrepreneur, Vincent Van Gogh had no accredited training in art but yet his distinction is generational.
- The simplest way to learn business is to study your competition and improve what they are offering.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- One life is enough to change this world
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Millionaires don’t play the blame game but the gain game.
- In life, you get what you believe you deserve.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- It is always the start that requires the greatest effort.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- All businesses need to be young forever. If your customer base ages with you, you’re Woolworth’s.
- Market like you OWN the Segment & Optimize as a Startup.