The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- The goal is freedom.
- if you begin, you win.
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- Success is like an iceberg. Nobody sees the work that comprises it.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- I never fail. It’s just that the people around me succeed more than I.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- If you only do things where you know the answer in advance, your company goes away.
- Success is never accidental.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.