The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
Similar Lailah Gifty Akita quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you are going through a lot, you are going to get a lot.
- Your price makes a statement about your credibility. The more you charge, the more people respect you!
- The most successful people have the same twenty-four hours in a day that you do.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- Insight and drive are all the skills you need. Everything else can be hired.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- What the average call excellent, the excellent call average.
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.