Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Similar Dale Carnegie quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Life is too short for long-term grudges.
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!
- Think big to see big.
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.