Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
Similar Dale Carnegie quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Trying is failing with honor.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Start small and keep going.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- The journey is the reward
- You lose respect when you demand respect.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Every dream needs a bigger dream.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- Life begins when you start something, and blooms when you keep doing it.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy