Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
Similar Steve Wynn quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Startups don’t just die, they commit suicide
- All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Companies are rarely criticized for the things that they failed to try. But they are, many times, criticized for things they tried and failed at.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Being an entrepreneur is the greatest investment
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- Momentum builds success.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Making a product is just an activity, making a profit on a product is the achievement.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- A problem is opportunity shouting at you!
- No guts, no story.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.