Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
Similar Steve Jobs Cited by W. Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution.
- Kindness is the key to success
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- Many companies describe themselves as customer-focused, but few walk the walk. Most big technology companies are competitor focused.
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.
- Discipline is the bridge between goals and reality.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.