The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- There is a tremendous amount of craftsmanship between a great idea and a great product.
- Your environment will eat your goals and plans for breakfast.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- You’ve achieved success in your field when you don’t know whether what you’re doing is work or play.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Do what you love and love what you do.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- Use your profession to fund your passion.