You cannot begin, until you begin.
Similar Tony Cleaver quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Be bold. Take risks. Get noticed.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- There is a hero in every heart just waiting for ignition.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- I’m a big fan of all-you-can-eat plans, because they’re simpler for customers.
- Computers themselves, and software yet to be developed, will revolutionize the way we learn.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- What’s good for customers is good for shareholders.
- We figured even if we crash and burn, and lose everything, the experience will have been worth ten times the cost.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- When you find an idea that you just can’t stop thinking about, that’s probably a good one to pursue.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.