You cannot begin, until you begin.
Similar Tony Cleaver quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.
- Life itself is simple.it’s just not easy.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Schooling doesn’t assure employment but skill does.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Success is doing what you were created by God to do and being faithful in that.
- Successful people don´t make noise.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- Hope is fuel, not the destination.
- Every once in a while, I find myself in the presence of purity – purity of spirit and love – and I always cry. It always just reaches in and grabs me.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- After every difficulty, ask yourself two questions What did I do right? and What would I do differently?
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Dreams become nightmares when dreams become jobs.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- What seems to us as bitter trials are often blessings in disguise.