Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
Similar Victor Vickery quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Urgency makes the difference between practitioners, proclaimers and procrastinators.
- You are about to succeed when the urge to quit is the greatest.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- Slow, Steady and Strong
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- Money chases good ideas
- You’re not born with confidence; it is a skill to learn.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Fall down but never back down.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Great losses are great lessons.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
- Negotiation means willfully entering into a professional conflict.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.