If you’re good at course correcting, being wrong may be less costly than you think. Whereas being slow is going to be expensive for sure.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Brand is just a perception, and perception will match reality over time.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Trying is failing with honor.