Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
Similar T. Scott McLeod quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- Living in the past makes your future predictable.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- Great things in business are never done by one person, they are done by a team of people
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!
- Good is the enemy of great
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Earning is a product of learning. You’re only one letter away from earning more.