Success doesn’t come to you; you go to it.
Similar T. Scott McLeod quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Being an entrepreneur is like eating glass and staring into the abyss of death.
- We trade real estate for technology (which gets cheaper and more capable every year).
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- A business shines brightest when its people are working on problems bigger than themselves
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- The best big idea is only going to be as good as its implementation.
- There are no spa hotels on the road to success.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.