Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Eighty percent of success is just showing up.
- Plan for ways to get more enjoyment into your life and you will get more joy out of it.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- He who is afraid to lose, is not ready to win
- Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power.
- The way to screw up somebody’s life is to give them what they want.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Freedom is the foundation for all wonderful things in life.
- Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- The death of the entrepreneur is solitude.
- Be your best, it is enough.