It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
Similar Scott Belsky quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- I believe that poor people are the world’s greatest entrepreneurs. Everyday, they must innovate in order to survive.
- Normal is never one of a kind.
- The good news for shareowners is that a single big winning bet can more than cover the cost of many losers.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Don’t set your goals by what other people deem important.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.