It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
Similar Scott Belsky quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- I do not adopt softness towards others because I want to make them better.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.