It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.
Similar Scott Belsky quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- What you are seeking, is seeking you.
- The framework I found which made the decision incredibly easy was what I called – which only a nerd would call – a ‘regret minimization framework’.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- The true entrepreneur is a doer, not a dreamer.
- Things don’t have to change the world to be important.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.
- Instead of visualizing the price of failure try visualizing the rewards of success. You’ll make it.
- The more the obstructions the greater your impact.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- I think it is possible for ordinary people to choose to be extraordinary.