Sometimes, to relieve stress, he would soak his feet in the toilet, a practice that was not as soothing for his collegues.
Similar Walter Isaacson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Stress comes from ignoring the things that you shouldn’t be ignoring.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- We are very careful about what features we add because we can’t take them away.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- There are a lot of paths to satisfaction and you need to find one that works for you.
- Trying is failing with honor.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- Invention is by its very nature disruptive. If you want to be understood at all times, then don’t do anything new.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- Once you bid farewell to discipline you say goodbye to success
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.
- Just because you work, doesn’t mean you’re working on the right thing.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy