Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
Similar Simon Zingerman quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Entrepreneur, if you’re going to start up, make sure you start up with excellence in mind
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Disruption causes vast sums of money to flow from existing businesses and business models to new entrants.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- I could either watch it happen or be a part of it.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure … but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Uninspired leaders can’t inspire.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- My best ideas come in the shower, where I’m showered with water, but also ideas.