Living in the past makes your future predictable.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurs are selected to be just doers, not thinkers, and doers do, they don’t talk.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- Without struggle, success has no value.
- They don’t serve champagne at pity parties
- Instead of working at someone elses’s company to realize someone else’s dream, chase your own dreams.
- Distractions can make a day feel like an hour.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
- Money chases good ideas
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- You can’t build the road without walking it.
- Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
- Commitment is a continuous effort.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.