Living in the past makes your future predictable.
Similar Yuri van der Sluis quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Universal opinions are often mistaken for universal principles
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Knowledge without action is meaningless.
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- I always advise people – Don’t wait! Do something when you are young, when you have nothing to lose, and keep that in mind.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- Kites rise highest against the wind, not with it.
- Success, like happiness, is a by-product, not a goal.
- Life’s too short to learn from your own mistakes. So learn from others.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- You can do more than you think
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- A true entrepreneur does not start a business for the lifestyle. He starts a journey for the challenge.