If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we’ll turn out all right.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- Get out of failure-o-phobia to enjoy success-o-mania.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
- If you’re watching your competitors, you’re unlikely to invent a bunch of stuff on your own.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- Dreams come true when you live life awake.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- It’s very important to like the people you work with, otherwise life [and] your job is gonna be quite miserable.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.