Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
Similar Doris P. Johnson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Are you truly living life or just paying bills until you die?
- If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- I think frugality drives innovation, just like other constraints do. One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- The vision for Echo and Alexa was inspired by the Star Trek computer
- If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness.
- When you were making excuses someone else was making enterprise.
- Life isn’t about having, it’s about experiencing.
- Sow good seeds for a good yield.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- The really great person will keep on going and find the key, underlying principle of the problem, and come up with a beautiful elegant solution that works.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- Big things start small.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.