Transforming the complex to the simple is pure genius.
Similar Doris P. Johnson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- The goal is freedom.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- Each year has been so robust with problems and successes and learning experiences and human experiences that a year is a lifetime at Apple.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Work hard. Dream Big.
- Find something to aim for in life. Do not live an empty life.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.