If everything seems under control, you are not fast enough
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Don’t try to be original, just try to be good.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Live boldly now. Later may not be an option.
- Ideas are easy; Saying it is easy; Doing it is difficult.
- Enjoyment is not the result of success: it is a requirement for success.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Just pick a goal and stick to it – no big complicated secret.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- If you’re just starting out, don’t focus on the cheese, focus on the cow.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- When you think of quitting, remember why you started!
- Most large organizations embrace the idea of invention but are not willing to suffer the string of failed experiments necessary to get there.