Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness
Similar Unknown quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Hey, if we’re going to make things in our life, we might as well make them beautiful.
- I think the things you regret most in life are the things you didn’t do.
- To invent you have to experiment, and if you know in advance that it’s going to work, it’s not an experiment.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Entrepreneurship is the real test of conviction.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.