Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
Similar Robert H. Schuller quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- The sprint is like life. blink and you miss it.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- We believe that it’s technology married with the humanities that yields us the result that makes our heart sing.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- A leader without a team is a bow without arrows
- Accepting that the odds are against you is the same as accepting defeat before you begin.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Generally, Most of the successful people were not the best in school.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example
- Money chases good ideas
- Stay hungry, stay foolish.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- If one felt successful, there’d be so little incentive to be successful.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- If Entrepreneurship was easy, the term would have been easier to pronounce too!