Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
Similar Robert H. Schuller quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Problems are just businesses waiting for the right entrepreneur to unlock the value.
- You can learn a lot from your mistakes when you aren’t busy denying them.
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- Don’t try to follow trends. Create them.
- Always make your future bigger than your past.
- Losers read, winners skim.
- Entrepreneurship should be a viable career path not just a last resort to joblessness.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.
- Start small and keep going.
- People should pursue what they’re passionate about. That will make them happier than pretty much anything else.
- Ask yourself everyday: What do I need to be grateful for today?
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- People don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it.
- Good is the enemy of great
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.