Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
Similar Robert H. Schuller quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- You can’t solve your problems until you know why you have the problems.
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- True ambition is the desire to work harder for yourself than somebody else
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.
- Some men see things as they are and say why – I dream things that never were and say why not.
- Entrepreneurship isn’t about luck, it’s about vision, time management, creativity, determination and goals.
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- If there was a way that I could not eat, so I could work more, I would not eat. I wish there was a way to get nutrients without sitting down for a meal.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- Today it is cheaper to start a business than tomorrow.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Success in life is not for those who run fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
- life is a continous journey of transformation
- Failure should be archived in head, not heart!