I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
Similar Thomas Jefferson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Move fast, break things
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- Entrepreneurship is a responsibility rather than a profession.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- Always do what you love in order to love what you do.
- Realize that your life situation will never line up perfectly for you to start a business.
- Stop blaming outside circumstances for your inside chaos.
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Entrepreneurs are those who transform society through the power of their ideas.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- Failure implies a failed day not a failed life.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- In the old world, you devoted 30% of your time to building a great service and 70% of your time to shouting about it. In the new world, that inverts.
- You are much more than what you think you are.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.