I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
Similar Thomas Jefferson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- Smart people are a dime a dozen and often don’t amount to much. What counts is being creative and imaginative.
- Picasso had a saying – ‘good artists copy, great artists steal‘ – and we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas.
- if you begin, you win.
- An average idea enthusiastically embraced will go farther than a genius idea no one gets.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- I woke up in the morning and saw, the world has moved on
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Don’t be afraid to assert yourself, have confidence in your abilities and don’t let the bastards get you down.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- People have a voracious appetite for a better way, and yesterday’s ‘wow’ quickly becomes today’s ‘ordinary’.
- Innovation is the ability to see the change as an opportunity; not a threat.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- There are two types of people in this world: those whose look for opportunity and those who make it happen.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.