The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Winners never quit, quitters never win.
- I believe in solving social ills with business skills.
- Being busy doesn’t mean being productive.
- The origin of innovation and entrepreneurship is a creative mindset
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Think big from the beginning.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- To be inefficient and effective is better than being efficient and ineffective.
- Africa’s hopeful transformation lies in entrepreneurship
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Commitment shows up before results do!
- INTENT reveals desire; ACTION reveals commitment.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- Without business skills, your passion or hobby will not translate into money in your pocket.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.