Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- How you handle success says a lot about you.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.
- Entrepreneurs see what others can’t, do what others won’t, and accomplish what others dream.
- When you go in search of honey, you must expect to be stung by bees.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- One of the biggest mistakes we made was trying to automate things that are super easy for a person to do, but super hard for a robot to do.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- If you can dream it, you can do it.
- You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.