Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
Similar Ehab Atalla quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- Entrepreneurship is all about energy
- Your wealth is a measure of how much you trust yourself.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- The first step to win yourself is to wake up early.
- I think it’s very important to have a feedback loop, where you’re constantly thinking about what you’ve done and how you could be doing it better.
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- People don’t buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe
- Most people master the art of postponing the start.
- Time doesn’t change things. It’s how we use our time that makes the difference.
- Creativity is just connecting things.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Work hard, have fun, and make history.
- You receive a great number of rewards as soon as you begin creating something you dream of deep within your soul.
- The key ingredient to any kind of happiness or success is to never give less than your best
- Sell the results, not the nuts and bolts.