Success is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.
Similar Aisha Tyler quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- The road to success is always under construction.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- When you cease to dream you cease to live.
- To ‘wow’ a client is to win a client.
- If you don’t love it, you’re going to fail.
- There are good Managers and good Leaders, some of them are good in both and they called Entrepreneurs
- Make every detail perfect and limit the number of details to perfect.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Forget perfect. Be quick. Quickness kills.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- A good entrepreneur is a good teacher.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.