I take the position that I’m always to some degree wrong, and the aspiration is to be less wrong.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- Big things begin with big thinking.
- I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that don’t work.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- A career is just a longer trip with a whole lot more baggage.
- An entrepreneur is an innovator, a job creator, a game―changer, a business leader, a disruptor, an adventurer.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- If you want to increase productivity, cut the timeline in half.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- Trustworthy is earned not bought.
- Confidence comes from crossing thresholds.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- When taken in the right direction, even a step that is only half a centimeter long is progress.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- There is always another way to look at things.
- The way to be nothing is to do nothing
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Entrepreneur, don’t just read history, write it so people can see the future in the present.