Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
Similar Harpreet S Grover quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Building a startup is very much an endurance sport
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Living is different from just existing.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- You learn more from failure than from successes. Failure builds character.
- You lose 100% of the shots you don’t take.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Those who don’t jump will never fly.
- We are really competing against ourselves, we have no control over how other people perform.
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- I don’t care about being right. I care about success and doing the right thing.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Move fast, break things
- Creative thinking poses a dynamic asset to every human