Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
Similar Harpreet S Grover quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Nobody will value you unless you show them how valuable you are
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- If you don’t become the pioneer of your education, you’ll be the slave of someone else’s dream.
- Optimism doesn’t make you more persistent. Persistence makes you more optimistic.
- Success repeats itself until it becomes boring.
- People are least interested in your plans and strategies, they are interested in results.
- There is no try. There is only do.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- A real influencer buys the mind to act not the heart to express.
- Leaders see the opportunities beyond what’s done to what’s possible.
- Be the change you wish to see in the world.
- As a company, one of our greatest cultural strengths is accepting the fact that if you’re going to invent, you’re going to disrupt.
- We all know that if you swing for the fences, you’re going to strike out a lot, but you’re also going to hit some home runs.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.