Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
Similar Harpreet S Grover quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I would love to help quality journalism,. We can’t depend on bloggers for our news.
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- All human beings are entrepreneurs.
- You can say anything to anyone, but how you say it will determine how they will react.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Success is a journey. The best form of transport is Happiness.
- I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- I like treating things as if they’re small, you know Amazon even though it is a large company, I want it to have the heart and spirit of a small one.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Turn your Why into Why not?
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.