Sometimes not getting what you want is a brilliant stroke of luck.
Similar Lorii Myers quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- If you wait for things to be perfect, you walk away with NOTHING. Just jump in and get started.
- Hiding behind titles to create security is insecurity.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- If you try to be everything to everyone, you become nothing.
- If you don’t plan to have someone work for you, you will work for someone else. There is no in-between.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- If you don’t appreciate your customers, someone else will.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Business Plans: It’s about the Process, Not the Product
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- The worst thing you can do is not try
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate.
- Starting up is like farting, if you force it, it’s probably shit.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Entrepreneur, get creative or live stagnant. ~
- You don´t have to win the game, play until the others get tired.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- The road to success is always under construction.