If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
Similar Mark Manson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Our thoughts and our mind-sets greatly affect our perception of what life is really about
- You know if you make a customer unhappy, they won’t tell five friends, they’ll tell 5,000 friends.
- To be successful, innovation is not just about value creation, but value capture.
- Really, the only thing that makes sense is to strive for greater collective enlightenment.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.
- You will never see an eagle of distinction flying low with pigeons of mediocrity.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- Doesn’t matter how fast you cross the finish line if you’re running the wrong race.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Think big to see big.
- If you really want to achieve it. Have a deadline on it. If not, you will never complete it.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Today I will work for tomorrow’s success.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- Entrepreneurship is not a title, it is a mindset, a way of life; it is the future!