If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
Similar Mark Manson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Visionary decision-making happens at the intersection of intuition and logic.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Disruption isn’t about what happens to you, it’s about how you respond to what happens to you.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Entrepreneurship is for those who don’t know how to quit
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- The customer is always right.even when they’re wrong.
- People who know what they’re talking about don’t need PowerPoint.
- If it comes easy, it will go fast.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- Genius is 1% inspiration, and 99% perspiration.
- If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far go together
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- When you’re ready, nothing can stop you. If something’s stopping you, you’re not ready.
- It’s really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don’t know what they want until you show it to them.
- Wrong partners cost much more money than bad financial investments.
- If only 1 out of 10 businesses succeeds, start 10 businesses. Just sayin.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- Entrepreneurship is where a noble cause meets the passion.