If it feels like it’s you versus the world, chances are it’s really just you versus yourself.
Similar Mark Manson quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Thinking big is a skill all entrepreneurs should be focused on cultivating.
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- Sometimes failure is the beginning of success
- Focusing is about saying no. And you’ve got to say no, no, no. When you say no, you piss off people.
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- No amount of VC money or good marketing can save a bad product. Period.
- Customers don’t know what they want until we’ve shown them.
- Our world is fundamentally different from the one we were taught about in school.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- I built success in business when I stopped focusing on me and started focusing on helping others.
- Move fast, break things
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.