if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- Impatience makes even the strong weak.
- Seek advice on taking risk from a capitalist and not from a gambler.
- Procrastination is one of the loyal aides of poverty.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- The journey is the reward
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- No one who ever led a nation got there by following the path of another.
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- If you cant sell it to yourself, you cant sell it to someone else.
- Create a space for the person you want to become, not the person you were.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- I’m as proud of many of the things we haven’t done as the things we have done. Innovation is saying no to a thousand things.
- Selling is serving, helping others find solutions, impacting lives positively with passion and integrity.
- Create your own fears; choose to fear living an average life.
- No, we don’t know where it will lead. We just know there’s something much bigger than any of us here.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- We’re going to make it happen. As God is my bloody witness, I’m hell―bent on making it work.
- The first follower is what transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- Fail soon so that you can succeed sooner.