if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- Fear is the enemy of success.
- To soar, we must leave anything that weighs us down.
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you, it just works.
- Starting each day with a positive mindset is the most important step of your journey to discovering opportunity.
- A millionaire will never have a billionaire’s problem.
- There are no overnight success. It’s a combination of humility, sacrifices, tenacity, failure, and opportunity.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- You want to have a future where you’re expecting things to be better, not one where you’re expecting things to be worse.
- Like everything in life, it is not what happens to you but how you respond to it that counts.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.
- Your margin is my opportunity.
- Life is too fragile and valuable to be spent doing something you hate.
- Complaining is not a strategy.You have to work with the world as you find it, not as you would have it be.
- My story isn’t over until I win.
- Premature success rarely lasts as long as delayed success.