if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
Similar Anuj Jasani quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Optimism, pessimism, f*** that; we’re going to make it happen. As God as my bloody witness, I’m hell-bent on making it work.
- Entrepreneur, stay hungry, stay humble & stay hopeful.
- At the earliest stage, the only people who can invest in you are three Fs: friends, family and fools.
- Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- When you truly love or want what you are pursuing, holding on can never be harder than giving up.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
- When we are connected to the source, we will not be afraid of any task set before us.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.
- A dream with a deadline is a goal.
- Success isn’t just about what you accomplish in your life; it’s about what you inspire others to do.
- Do something in your life which will make millions of people attend your funeral. Have a worthy life.
- If you always succeed, you don’t think big enough
- A person who makes few mistakes makes little progress.
- Your energy is a valuable resource, distribute it wisely.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.