When Henry Ford made cheap, reliable cars, people said, ‘Nah, what’s wrong with a horse?’ That was a huge bet he made, and it worked.
Similar Elon Musk quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Everything I dreamed of became a reality, and my reality became a dream.
- An entrepreneur is more useful and valuable to the economy than an economist.
- The secret to success is constancy of purpose.
- the bigger the price the harder it takes to win it
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- Strategize yearly, plan quarterly, examine monthly, reflect weekly, act daily, and live #intentionally.
- Creators always have an advantage because they make the stuff we consume.
- We innovate by starting with the customer and working backwards. That becomes the touchstone for how we invent.
- The smallest company in the world can look as large as the largest company on the web.
- Successful people follow their passion, not money. Nonetheless, their success attracts money.
- You are more likely to be successful if you worry about providing value instead of being successful.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Success is never accidental.
- A disadvantage is often a seed of an advantage.
- In the end, we are our choices. Build yourself a great story.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.