Failure is not failure unless we fail to learn from it.
Similar Craig D. Lounsbrough quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- Successful entrepreneurship begins and ends with customer wants and needs, not what you want and need.
- Remain self-funded as long as possible.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- The great thing about fact-based decisions is that they overrule the hierarchy.
- Lesson learned – in doing business, do not COMPETE but be COMPETITIVE.
- Invest your energy in the things you can control.
- Those who are crazy enough to think they can change the world usually do.
- Never fear starting. Fear never starting.
- Show me your friends and I’ll show you your future.
- Leveraging existing resources is innovation’s sweetest play.
- I strongly believe that missionaries make better products. They care more. For a missionary, it’s not just about the business.
- If you decide that you’re going to do only the things you know are going to work, you’re going to leave a lot of opportunity on the table.
- The ladder of success is never crowded at the top.
- Life can be so easy once we stop trying so hard to complicate it.
- You have a choice: pursue your dreams, or be hired by someone else to help them fulfill their dreams.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- Focus on goals, not obstacles
- The keys to success are patience, persistence, and obsessive attention to detail.