Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.
- Without having a goal it is difficult to score!
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- Your best days are ahead of you, but living in the past is a sure way to never get there.
- It’s called entrepreneurSHIP, not entrepreneurSIT. Don’t wait. Just ship.
- Building something that matters is a marathon, not a sprint.
- I’m not trying to be anyone’s savior. I’m just trying to think about the future and not be sad.
- Doing, not learning to do, is the essence of entrepreneurship.
- I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure which is, Try to please everybody.
- Be positive at all times! Leave out the negatives.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- No matter how small you start, always dream big.
- Don’t let other people define your vision of your future.
- Don’t risk more than you can afford to lose!
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- Every flower blooms at a different pace.
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.