Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Do what you fear and fear disappears.
- Success is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final.
- The goal is freedom.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.
- Do not focus on problems; focus on solutions!
- I became an entrepreneur because I wanted to innovate to improve people’s lives, not to become a pesky, spam―crazy nuisance.
- Computers are like a bicycle for the mind.
- Never expect to be known without doing some impossible work.
- Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don’t really matter.
- The goal is to build a profitable business, not maintain an expensive hobby that will leave you in the poorhouse.
- There’s nothing wrong with staying small. You can do big things with a small team.
- Get big quietly, so you don’t tip off potential competitors.
- People who don’t venture will keep working for the people who ventured.
- if you really want to become a rich, then start sharing everything you have
- Companies can’t be sold, they can only be bought.
- Winners never quit and quitters never win.
- In order to get what you want, you need to know what you want.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.