Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
Similar Anonymous quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Disruptors don’t have to discover something new; they just have to discover a practical use for new discoveries.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- A knock down has never been a knockout unless you allow it.
- You have to see failure as the beginning and the middle, but never entertain it as an end.
- Your possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
- As much as possible, avoid hiring MBAs. MBA programs don’t teach people how to create companies.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Success doesn’t suddenly fall out of the sky into your lap. It’s the result of taking one step, each day, in the direction of your dreams.
- People judge you on your performance, so focus on the outcome.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Success is not a result. Success is a mindset.
- We need to embrace change in order to sell change.
- One of the only ways to get out of a tight box is to invent your way out.
- Entrepreneurs should always aim to play the long game. Instant gratification cannot build a legacy.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Rebels revel in rewriting reality’s restrictions.
- It is remarkable how many things you can explode. I’m lucky I have all my fingers.
- Fall down but never back down.
- Dreams remain dreams until we decide to act upon them.