Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
Similar Donald Trump quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- An idea is nothing until it has its believers and followers.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- Constantly think about how you could be doing things better.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Don’t nourish your fears more than you nourish your hopes.
- To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.
- Even a trillion dollars is made up of cents.
- The only quality to be successful and content is Mindfulness.
- The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.
- Don’t try to mine gold when you can sell shovels.
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.
- The people who are right a lot, often change their minds.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- I think this is the start of something really big. Sometimes that first step is the hardest one, and we’ve just taken it.
- Life has no limitations except the ones we make.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Always deliver more than expected.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- Sorry Houston, but failure is an option.