Eighty percent of success is showing up.
Similar Woody Allen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Save to invest, don’t save to save.
- If not now, when?
- I never took a day off in my twenties. Not one.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- Patience is a virtue, and I’m learning patience. It’s a tough lesson.
- Love what you sell and master how you sell it.
- Success and failure come and go, but don’t let them define you. It’s who you are that matters.
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again.
- If you don’t have paying customers, you have a hobby.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
- I discovered that the best innovation is sometimes the company, the way you organize a company.
- Traction equals satisfaction
- I don’t buy dreams, I buy actions
- Focus does not mean saying yes, it means saying no.
- Followers accept answers. Leaders ask questions.
- In your emotions: exercise Joy over sadness.
- Forget yesterday, Act on Today and Get a hold on tomorrow.
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people, and you can change it.
- In the end, a vision without the ability to execute it is probably a hallucination.
- Don’t aim for perfection. Aim for ‘better than yesterday’.