Eighty percent of success is showing up.
Similar Woody Allen quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.
- The true start-up of a business is what happens before you start-up.
- All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.
- Life’s too short to build something nobody wants.
- An entrepreneur with strong network makes money even when he is asleep.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
- Your purpose in life is to know yourself, love yourself, trust yourself, be yourself
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- In love and in business, trust is everything!
- The secret to successful entrepreneurship is to couple your passion with strategy, and your drive with patience.
- Lean brands are the result of continually testing assumptions.
- An entrepreneur is someone who can make enough money to pay for their mistakes.
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate?
- Truth is the greatest marketing campaign.
- The most successful people in the world today are entrepreneurs
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny because shiny doesn’t last.
- Life is tough, but you are tougher.
- The road to success begins with knowing what you need to know and why
- No one will ever remember you until you set an example