Keep our competitors focused on us, while we stay focused on the customer.
Similar Jeff Bezos quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Uncovering the right problem is half the solution.
- No one can make you successful, the will to succeed comes from within
- Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.
- I think all of us need to be on guard against arrogance which knocks at the door whenever you’re successful.
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- The difference between a boss and a leader: a boss says ‘Go!’ – a leader says, ‘Let’s go!’
- Coming together is a beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success.
- The key to success is to start before you are ready.
- A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- If you’re starting something on your own, you better have a passion for it, because this is hard work.
- Go as far as you can see and you will see further.
- Even if we lose our money, we’ll have a company, For once in our lives, we’ll have a company.
- Failures are the stairs we climb to reach success.
- Entrepreneurship does not build character; it reveals character.
- Success teaches us nothing; only failure teaches.
- Sell before you start
- Your lack of confidence is the number one reason why you’re not experiencing success.
- Success is making those who believed in you look brilliant.
- If everything is a priority, nothing is.