You can’t build the road without walking it.
Similar Hunter Post quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- It’s not about money or connections. It’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.
- Integrity is the bond of trust.
- don’t wait for opportunity, create it
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- Don’t put me in a box until I’m dead.
- Wisdom is hard to get but hardest to lose if once obtained.
- There is no success or failure, there’s only life.
- Screw it. Let’s do it.
- It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.
- Don’t simply dream, create. Don’t simply create, ship. Don’t simply ship, dream.
- There’s a tremendous bias against taking risks. Everyone is trying to optimize their ass―covering.
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- I wanted a woman who could get me out of a Third World prison. Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
- Actually, I’m an overnight success. But it took twenty years.
- Failure is never fatal nor final. It is the very foundation for success.
- Have the end in mind and every day make sure you’re working towards it.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- Dreams don’t get done until they are due.
- Success is an addiction. Once you get into the habit of success, you can’t stop.