You can’t build the road without walking it.
Similar Hunter Post quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.
- Fall down 7 times, stand up 8
- The only predictable thing about startups is their unpredictability
- Eighty percent of success is showing up.
- The Greatest success stories are beautifully painful
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Profit is not the purpose of a business, but rather the test of its validity.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest where you haven’t planted.
- You do not need to be perfect; you need to perfect your uniqueness.
- They were building a Ferrari for every launch, when it was possible that a Honda Accord might do the trick.
- Future is out there exploring the stars … compared with one where we are forever confined to Earth until some eventual extinction event.
- We do no market research. We don’t hire consultants. We just want to make great products.
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.
- If you are always successful, you aren’t being brave enough.
- Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm.
- Most startups eventually pivot to adjust to what the market is telling them.
- Entrepreneurship is not a career choice, its a way of life!