Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
Similar Alejandro Cremades quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Seventy percent of success in life is showing up.
- Constraint inspires creativity
- Your brand story’s happily ever after involves open wallets.
- It’s not what you got, but what you gave.
- We have essentially no patents in SpaceX. If we published patents, it would be farcical, because the Chinese would just use them as a recipe book.
- You have to work on the business first before it works for you.
- Gamblers take blind risks. Entrepreneurs take risks while visually impaired and feel their way up and out.
- If you don’t know where you want to be in five years, how do you ever expect to get there?
- Success, for most people, requires unlearning as much as learning.
- Rejection is an opportunity for your selection.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- In the broadest context, the goal is to seek enlightenment however you define it.
- No, I don’t ever give up. I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
- You don’t get what you wish for; you get what you work for.
- The problems were never going to stop, I realized, but for the moment we had more momentum than problems.
- Success is made of 1% of luck and 99% of sweat.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- No one needs to light a fire under you when there’s a fire in you.
- Live your vision and demand your success.
- Focus on goals, not obstacles