Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
Similar Alejandro Cremades quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Opinions killed more people than crime
- The bond built in sorrow is stronger the friendship natured in success.
- You can’t force creatives into a box. If you try, they’ll no longer be creative. And no one will want your box.
- Success is determined by how best you can utilize your time
- If you’re trying to create a company, it’s like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion.
- The joy of disruption comes from accepting that we all live in a temporal state.
- The school as at fault for trying to make me memorise stupid stuff rather than stimulating me
- You can win big battles by winning small victories at a time
- If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.
- You don’t need a partner; you need a startner.
- Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.
- Don`t complain, Don`t compromise.
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is ‘why not?’.
- Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- All human aspirations are opportunities for brands to build relationships.
- Think big to see big.
- Your comfort zone is not that comfortable.
- Change how you’re paid, change your life.
- I don’t want to use my creative energy on somebody else’s user interface.