The world is a Treasure Map
Similar Roger Hamilton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Pivoting is not the end of the disruption process, but the beginning of the next leg of your journey.
- Help others. When you help others, you help yourself!
- Life is very simple. Do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is how you think about the problem.
- If you don’t learn to control your mind, your mind will control you.
- You can truly have it all, just not all at the same time.
- Fly, if you are tired of walking.
- Forest rangers see the forest differently. Likewise, entrepreneurs see the world differently.
- Pride supports us when we fail, betrays us when we succeed.
- Failure doesn’t define you, giving up does.
- Impatience destroys at least 98% of hard work’s potential.
- If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way
- When you do it, you are not another dreamer
- A quitter never wins-and-a winner never quits.
- Business is still more often about whom you know, not what you know.
- The best way to predict the future is to create it.
- You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong.
- Stop Pitching Product, Sell your Value!
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
- Small and continuous effort can lead you to success.