The world is a Treasure Map
Similar Roger Hamilton quotes:
Other Entrepreneurship :
- Life always begins with one step outside of your comfort zone.
- Purists don’t take shortcuts. For me, the vision is more important than anything.
- Delaying is the most dangerous thing you can do in business.
- Ideas are meaningless without a masterful execution.
- Be your best, it is enough.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Success is not what you have, but who you are.
- You can overcome your circumstances or you can let your circumstances overcome you.
- As you move from job seeker to job creator, you move from wages to wealth.
- Entrepreneurship is the use of self-interest in the service of others. Politics is the use of others in the service of self-interest.
- Those who dare to think, and act with a plan, will eventually prosper.
- Pretend to be completely in control and people will assume that you are.
- Where you are going to spend your time and your energy is one of the most important decisions you get to make in life.
- If you’re not gonna go all the way, why go at all?
- [Physics is] a good framework for thinking. … Boil things down to their fundamental truths and reason up from there.
- Without vision, there is no victory.
- One life is enough to change this world
- Entrepreneurship is a medley of everything old to create something new.
- My heart is set on my dreams, I persevere and I make a difference
- Some people don’t like change, but you need to embrace change if the alternative is disaster.